[racket] deprecating planet version using para. in planet description?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 6 10:11:38 EST 2013

> Asumu's 'find-collection' tool is amazing for this:
> https://github.com/takikawa/raco-find-collection/

Oh cool. How did I overlook that? I stalk^h^h^h^h^h follow Asumu on GitHub.

I tried to install it, got an error, and realized I need to do a full
rebuild due to the version number change. Which I kicked off. As soon
as I finish that "for want of a nail..." chain, I'll try it.

>> So although it will probably be a low signal:ratio effort (I'll
>> probably spend more time finding the .scrbl than editing it ;)), I'll
>> give it a shot. Good exercise for me, anyway.
>
> Just to ruin the exercise :), the relevant docs are here:
> https://github.com/plt/racket/tree/master/pkgs/racket-pkgs/racket-doc/pkg/scribblings/

Many thanks, because that way I can get some actual work done while
the build is underway. :)

Posted on the users mailing list.