[racket] deprecating planet version using para. in planet description?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 6 09:42:05 EST 2013

There is certainly no rush for anyone to move to the new package system. We
appreciate it when people try things out and let us know, but a careful,
slow approach is totally fine. We plan to support the current planet system
(at the level its been getting anyways) for a long time (just as we still
support some very old apis at the library level) and there are lots of
things that we already know need improvement in the package system so it
isn't like we're waiting for people to help us fill up to-do lists or
anything like that, either. :)

Robby