[racket] Suggested material for learning Racket and PL topics?

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 17:33:16 EDT 2013

I'm interested in learning more about Racket, macros, programming
languages, and anything else that will make me a better programmer. The
problem is, there is so much material out there that I'd appreciate help in
prioritizing what to do first.

As a background, I understand that using Racket is one of the best ways to
get better at it, and I already try to do that. I use Racket whenever
possible at work and in personal projects. However, I also want to augment
practice with principle by reading the great materials available and doing
the exercises.

I'm somewhat familiar with parts of Racket, I've gone through most of HtDP
(both 1e and 2e), gone through about half of Land of Lisp (haven't started
Realm of Racket yet), and I've started into a few chapters of other
materials such as PLAI (v1), SICP, and onLisp. I also have on my list to
read Designing Programs with Class.

Can anyone tell me what they've found most useful and point me to materials
that I'm not yet aware of?

Thanks.