[racket] Help with exception raising and testing

From: George Rudolph (rudolphg1 at citadel.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 27 20:02:41 EDT 2013

This helps.
Although the rackunit API shows a thunk, the accompanying documentation doesn't really
make this idea clear.  And as far as I can see, doesn't explain why.  The test suite documentation does talk about
using lambda definitions to delay evaluations, which makes sense given the context.  However,
I have to interpolate that the same thing is going on here, which is counterintuitive.
Does this mean I have to teach my students about lambda definitions before I can have them use rackunit for testing?
(I posted the same question in response to another kind person--I do not want to seem pedantic on the point...)

Where in the racket docs can I find that argument error raises a fail contract exception?  I somehow missed it.
When you say that, it now makes sense
to me given the error I was seeing when I ran my test code.  Thank you.

George