[racket] Handin server checker scripts

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 14:03:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,

This fall I'm planning to be doing some further work towards a framework for writing briefer checker scripts for Eli's handin server, including assessment of indentation and common poor idioms like (if X true false), for which Eli has provided me a script (code-ayatollah.rkt) that he's used in the past.

If any of you have done any work recently on this that you'd be willing to share, would you please send me a note?  I plan to share the results of my work with the Racket community when I've got some reliable code I'm satisfied with.

Thanks,
Jordan Johnson

Posted on the users mailing list.