[racket] default colors in drracket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 23 11:41:44 EDT 2013

I've just changed the default colors in drracket in a way that makes things
look quite different to my eye, but also should make them work much better
for the color blind. (I sat down with someone that has color blindness and
fiddled around).

If you want to try out the new colors but you've got the old ones saved in
your preferences, then open the preferences dialog, go to the color tab and
click "white on black" and then "black on white" which, assuming you were
in white on black mode to begin with, will reset things to their defaults.

Robby