[racket] rackunit errors when trying to test string-math-eval

From: Andrews, Kyle (KC) (KCAndrews at dow.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 17:15:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to create unit tests for some code that parses simple infix mathematical expressions in strings.  Despite my informal testing in the REPL showing my function 'string-math-eval' works for what I'm trying to use it for, when I try making tests using check-true or check-equal? from rackunit in a sub-module I get the error:

  +: unbound identifier;
   also, no #%app syntax transformer is bound in: +

; an example of a test which gives the error
(module+ test
  (check-true (= (string-eval-math "1+1") 2)))

I've attached my code to this message.  What is causing this to work in the main module but not in the sub-module, and in general how would I go about fixing problems like this in the future?

Regards,

Kyle Andrews