[racket] How to document a package and access its documentation

From: Lawrence Woodman (lwoodman at vlifesystems.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 05:47:46 EDT 2013

On 12/08/13 15:08, Jay McCarthy wrote:
> Packages do not have documentation, but collections inside of packages
> may have documentation.
>
> However, if you have a single collection package, then the info file
> is for both the package and the collection metadata.

In my package I have the following directory structure:

     .                                 Package root
     info.rkt                       Package info.rkt
     xdgbasedir/                Collection directory
     xdgbasedir/info.rkt     Collection info.rkt

In order to move to a single info.rkt should I move the
xdgbasedir/info.rkt into the package root, or should I just remove
the package info.rkt?

Once I have a single info.rkt, what will the version entry refer to: the
package, collection or both?

Thanks

Lorry

--
vLife Systems Ltd
Registered Office: The Meridian, 4 Copthall House, Station Square, Coventry, CV1 2FL