[racket] Small project proposal for anyone looking to practice Racket

From: Steven Degutis (sbdegutis at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 7 18:09:42 EDT 2013

Recently I wrote a scriptable window manager for Mac OS X called
Zephyros[1], and wrote several client libraries for it. Clients connect to
it via TCP and speak a very simple JSON language[2].

Writing a client in Racket might be a fun way to practice Racket's
networking and concurrency abilities, and idiomatic domain-model design.

If anyone's interested in doing one, I'd love to hear about it and try it
out. And of course I'd be happy to answer any questions too.

-Steven

[1]: https://github.com/sdegutis/zephyros
[2]: https://github.com/sdegutis/zephyros/blob/master/Docs/TCP.md