[racket] review my tutorial?

From: Daniel Prager (daniel.a.prager at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 1 21:03:46 EDT 2013

Hi Grant

My son is in the target demographic, I've been teaching him a bit of
Racket, and he's a Minecraft fiend.

If a new tutorial was available, especially one which is cross-platform as
well as R. Pi, we'd give it a whirl.

Meanwhile, you're Montessorians might enjoy my Turtle graphics in Racket:

https://github.com/danprager/turtlegraphics

Cheers

Dan