[racket] unrequire for modules, or a new, clean sub-context?

From: Sanjeev K Sharma (throwit1 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 21:16:48 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 01:36:26PM -0600, Danny Yoo wrote:
> For your other two questions: I'm not quite sure what you mean by
> "dump a module".  Can you say more?  Also, it looked like your second
> question got cut off in mid-sentence.

get rid of all the identifiers and data associated with a (require 'd module.

Now that I'm understanding it a bit better it looks like what I need is

(local-require ...)

Thanks for the quick replies.  I had read the prefixing entry in the documents but hadn't connected it to what I needed at the moment.

> "dump a module".  Can you say more?  Also, it looked like your second
> question got cut off in mid-sentence.

>>> Or temporarily create a new context lacking the
yes it did somehow ...

lacking all the identifiers/bindings/structures etc ... from a require

Posted on the users mailing list.