[racket] Evaluating Racket source files from within another Racket source file

From: Matthew Butterick (mb.list.acct at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 22:08:53 EDT 2013

OK, so the proposed solution failed once I tried to pass in the module name
as a variable. Even though enter! claims to take a module-path as an
argument, this will not work:

(define name "module.rkt")
(module-path? name) ; reports #t
(enter! name) ;  error: collection "name" not found

enter! is treating "name" as a module path instead of resolving it as a
defined term. What I can't tell is whether this is mandatory behavior for
enter!, or if it's a bug in the enter! macro. (I did look at enter.rkt, but
this week, it's over my head.)

Matthew Butterick