[racket] DrRacket/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 27 18:16:13 EDT 2013

Oh, but maybe this is the right way to do things:

[robby at yanpu] ~/git/plt/src/build$ gdb `which racket`
GNU gdb 6.3.50-20050815 (Apple version gdb-1705) (Fri Jul  1 10:50:06 UTC
2011)
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin"...Reading symbols for
shared libraries ... done

(gdb) set args -l drracket
(gdb) run
Starting program: /Users/robby/git/exp/plt/bin/racket -l drracket