[racket] DrRacket/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

From: Patrick King (slowthought at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 17:39:17 EDT 2013

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>wrote:

> I'm not sure how to better communicate with ubuntu, but if you run
> drracket from a shell / terminal window then there might be some output in
> that window after the crash happens that might be a hint.

pking at pk-Aspire-5733Z:~/Source$ ./drracket.sh
  Seg fault (internal error) at 0x7f20eb35aa40
  SIGSEGV SEGV_ACCERR SI_CODE 2 fault on 0x7f20eb35aa40
  ./drracket.sh: line 2:  2470 Aborted                 (core dumped)
/usr/racket/bin/drracket
pking at pk-Aspire-5733Z:~/Source$

I haven't found where the core dump is actually hiding. There is no line
2470 in usr/racket/bin/drracket, which is what ./drracket.sh: line 2
appears to reference. It might refer to a line deep in the gracket source.

Thanks, Pat.