[racket] Try Racket

From: manu d (th3rac25 at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 07:16:04 EDT 2013

Hello

I got my web-based Racket tutorial off the ground.

You can find it here: https://github.com/voila/try-racket

It's still rough around the edges, but it is now possible to go through the
tutorial 'Quick: An Introduction to Racket with Pictures'.

Note that there's a few things missing from the original tutorial:

- in the 'Lists' section, I omitted this snippet: (list (circle 10) (square
10))
At the moment, I can only display single images.

I've also omitted the section on objects, as it uses Racket’s GUI. Maybe
someone can come up with some alternative content for this section.

Help, suggestions and bug reports, welcome !

Thanks

Manu