[racket] Unable to use Racket for CGI...

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Apr 18 20:08:44 EDT 2013

Eduardo Costa wrote at 04/18/2013 07:29 PM:
> I intend to use Racket for CGI. I can use the basic language without
> problem. For instance, the below program works perfectly well.
>
> #! ./racket/bin/racket

I'm not sure that this is the cause of the problem you are seeing, but
you probably want to use an absolute path there.

Also, if you are running as CGI, be aware that your Web server might run
the scripts as a different user than you think, with different process
environment variables, or even under "chroot".

By the way, Racket has been used very successfully in Web CGI and SCGI
for a decade.

Neil V.

Posted on the users mailing list.