[racket] Cross compiling Racket projects (to stand alone executables)

From: JP Verkamp (racket at jverkamp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 18 14:58:31 EDT 2013

Is there documentation / a list of steps that one can follow to set up a
cross compiling build process for Racket where one can build (on one
system) stand along executables? For that matter, is it even possible?

The only thing I've found thus far is the README on the Racket GitHub
repository which mentions the --host and --enable-racket flags, but that
seems to be for building Racket itself and the values for those flags are
not specified.

Otherwise, it would most likely be related to raco exe/distribute, but I
don't see anything there about cross compiling.

Preferably, this would be with OSX, Linux, and Windows targets (although in
the back of my mind it would be interesting to try to make it work on iOS
or maybe Android as well...). Theoretically, I have the machines / virtual
machines to build each of these individually, but it would be nice if there
were some fire and forget method that could be done on a single machine for
creating binary releases of programs to run on machines that don't have
Racket installed.

If such a thing doesn't exist right now, is it possible? What would be
necessary?

Thanks!