[racket] Json pretty-print

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 16 13:41:50 EDT 2013

In talking with an experienced Racketeer, I realized that pretty-print has
a specific meaning in Racket that takes width into account. What I really
want is json with properly placed newlines and tabs (or spaces).

I'm willing to take a stab at it if it doesn't exist. I just wanted to make
sure I wasn't missing it somewhere (which happens often with me).