[racket] Handle variant VT_DATE

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 16 12:03:38 EDT 2013

At Tue, 16 Apr 2013 11:53:59 +0200 (CEST), "murat demirtas" wrote:
> how can I handle  VT_DATE as return value in ffi/com scripting
>
> I get an error like this:
> VariantTimeToSystemTime: implementation not found; arguments: 41353.5534375
> #<cpointer:SYSTEMTIME>

Unfortunately, there are several problems with using date values. The
most immediate problem is that `ffi/com' attempts to find
VariantTimeToSystemTime() in "ole32.dll" instead of "oleaut32.dll";
another problem is that the return value is treated backwards.

I've pushed repairs to the git repo, and the repairs will be included
in the upcoming v5.3.4 release.

Posted on the users mailing list.