[racket] Running into severe scaling issues with plt-web-server

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Wed Apr 10 14:10:34 EDT 2013

I wanted to check with other folks to see if anyone else has been
having problems with long-running instances of PLT web server.  I'm
not using continuations, but just the standard request/response style
of webapp.

It's the compiler server for wescheme: I'm running into severe
problems where the server eventually hoses, either exhausting memory
or cpu or capacity.

Like any complex system, there are several places that may be
contributing to the problem.  It may be my servlet.  I'm right in the
middle of putting a racket/sandbox around the servlet process now to
see if that detects something unusual.

What else can I do to help debug the situation?

Posted on the users mailing list.