[racket] Racket 5.3.3 vs OpenBSD 5.3

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 1 17:41:15 EDT 2013

Thanks for tracking this down!

Just to make sure, does `--enable-libffi' work for you? It should be
the default, actually.

When I tried before, `configure' failed to use the installed libffi
because `-pthread' is needed for linking, and it wasn't included in the
result for `pkg-config libffi --libs'. (Possibly `configure' needs to
be changed, instead of expecting `-pthread' back from `pkg-config'.)