[racket] assembly language

From: Hugh Aguilar (hughaguilar96 at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 24 01:27:11 EDT 2012

Hello. I'm new to Racket. I tried learning Factor previously but had difficulty understanding the concepts and the terminology, so I decided to try Racket instead --- Racket has a lot of novice-oriented documentation available, plus Scheme has books available also. I may learn Common Lisp simultaneously with Racket, but right now I'm just interested in learning Racket. My impression is that CL is oriented more to writing large programs.

I have a question to start off:

Is there an x86 assembler available in Racket? If so, does it support the 64-bit x86?

I'm writing a program in HLA right now. HLA is limited to 32-bit x86 and I would prefer 64-bit, although I can stick with 32-bit if necessary.