[racket] Quarter-circle in upper right of Definitions window?

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 01:58:53 EDT 2012

Fantastic!
Thank you very much, I prefer it over my plugin, because it automatically
gives the doc for the correct identifier.
Just too bad it doesn't appear when syntax-check cannot validate due to
missing parentheses. Maybe that will make me change my coding style to add
closing parens automatically.

Laurent