[racket] Scribble->HTML: adding to head

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 11 20:07:44 EDT 2012

I think there's no way to do that with v5.3.

In the latest in the git repo, I've added `js-addition' to
`scribble/html-properties'. It's like `css-addition': you can attach it
to anything as a style property, and it bubbles up to the enclosing
section that corresponds to the HTML page. When a `js-addition' refers
to a file, the file is copied to the destination when rendering.

I've also added `head-extra' to `scribble/html-properties', which lets
you add arbitrary content to `<head>'. The `head-extra' property has to
be attached to the `part' that corresponds to the HTML page, though,
and it doesn't shuffle files for you.