[racket] mysterious error message

From: Arthur Nunes-Harwitt (anh at cs.rit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 23 15:32:31 EDT 2012

Hi,

   I'm running DrRacket version 5.2.

   In Pretty Big, I get the following error message.

   The variable cl is highlighted in the definitions window, and in the
interactions window the following text is displayed (partially in red).

   cl: expected cl in: cl

   In R5RS the code runs fine.

   What does this error message mean?  My guess is that it thinks that the
function is receiving the wrong parameters, but that's incorrect.

   Thanks.

-Arthur

Arthur Nunes-Harwitt
Computer Science Department, Rochester Institute of Technology
Room 70-3509
585-475-4916

"I don't know what the language of the future will be
called, but it will look like LISP."

This email is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). In
the event the email is received by someone other than the recipient,
please notify the sender at anh at cs.rit.edu.

Posted on the users mailing list.