[racket] Closing down the web server

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 8 15:23:34 EDT 2012

All the functions that start the Web server (such as serve) return a
function that with close the server when called.

All that function does is start the server with a particular custodian
and then kills that custodian when you call the function. Any
resources that the server allocates would have their will executors
run. (The custodian controls the resources... killing it will cause
the will executor to run on the resources, unless the process is
killed, in which case nothing is normally run.)

I don't have any Web apps that are started by anything other than a
shell, so I always just Ctrl-C to quit.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>