[racket] Scribble Planet problem

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Tue Oct 2 17:38:10 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Erich Rast <erich at snafu.de> wrote:

>> Odd!  Hmmm... Are your sources anywhere where we can check it out to
>> try it ourselves?
>
> I've uploaded them temporarily to launchpad:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~erich-snafu/+junk/fileutils

Error traced.  No scribble document should break the search index, but
for some reason, yours is.  Congratulations!  :)

Put the definition of defmodule/this-package from the top and migrate
it to the section where the functions are being documented.

That is, right after you declare:

;;;;;;
@section{Function Reference}
@;; ... Right here!
@defmodule/this-package[main]
@;; ...
;;;;;;

Putting the defmodule/this-package[main] in the same section as your
function definitions corrects the issue you're seeing.

That being said, the error message that we're getting is just plain
bad.  I'm reporting this as a bug, as there is no way that error
message means anything useful to anyone but a Scribble developer.  :)

I'm including a changes.diff to this message that make a few minor
fixes: it puts your name and email using the standard author+email
tag, and I've put newlines where I think they help the source code.