[racket] Doing collision detection in universe.ss

From: Yaron Minsky (yminsky at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 21:01:32 EST 2012

Ah, looking at scratchy more closely, I now think I understand it.
It's neat, but it's not quite what I'm looking for.  In particular, I
was looking for a set of libraries that made the kinds of things one
can do in scratch easy to do.  But scratchy is its own little
language, and doesn't give you access to lambda abstractions or other
tools of the trade of Racket.

That said, the functionality is all there, so maybe I can bend it to
my will somehow...