[racket] Racket GUI with Xlib

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 13:26:35 EST 2012

> > Though the behavior is quite consistent and the callbacks are the same,
> so I
> > have no clue what could keep it busy.
> > Are you aware of any important difference between a button callback and a
> > queue-callback? (the sources are rather obscure)
>
> They have different priorities, but I don't think that would matter
> here, since it seems like it is being scheduled.
>
> Also, there could easily be a bug here, but it is hard to say what is
> going wrong without an example program to run.

Absolutely.
In case you want to (but you've already done a lot!) and can test the whole
thing, I've pushed the current state in the master at
https://github.com/Metaxal/Rwind
The relevant callbacks are added in the main program (rwind.rkt) for easy
testing, so you don't even need a user config file.

Once launched, the background frame should turn from violetish to  greenish
(currently it can take a few seconds, don't know why exactly), press
Ctrl-F3 to show the frame, then try to click the button (that should work),
click on some menu item or outside the menu, then press Ctrl-F1 to show the
popup menu (that should fail).

If RWind has not frozen, press Alt-Esc to quit.

Laurent