[racket] bracket conversion?

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 14:29:35 EST 2012

Actually, that's what I thought at first too, but then I thought you could
still
1) Search for a let,
2) Select the var-expr list of the let,
3) If there is only 1 var-expr association per line, then something like
(not tested) s/^([^\(]*)\((.*)\)([^\)]*)/\1[\2]\3/ should do it, provided
you don't select the var-expr-list parentheses.
4) Rinse and repeat.

Of course that fails if you have code like (let ((a 4)(b4)) ...)

Laurent