[racket] Offloading frequently changing prefs out of

From: Grant Rettke (grettke at acm.org)
Date: Wed Nov 21 13:48:04 EST 2012

I'm curious about moving configuration values like

plt:framework-pref:framework:recently-opened-files/pos

plt:framework-pref:framework:last-directory

plt:framework-pref:framework:square-bracket:cond/offset

out of my racket-prefs.rktd because I version control it and don't
care about recently used files and stuff like that across different
machines.

Is there a way out of the box to move those out somwhere else?

If not, I volunteer to work on something. If you have an idea how it
ought to be done even better.

--
Grant Rettke | ACM, AMA, COG, IEEE
grettke at acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/