[racket] TR Submodules

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 10:18:07 EST 2012

I'd originally written some cooperating macros in untyped Racket using
granularly structured in submodules as many aspects ended up being required
at meta 0 and reused again at meta 1 for the macros.  That was pretty
seamless.

When I tried to TR things I started to hit the submodule issue.  However as
Neil indicated if you avoid having TR submodules in a TR language top level
module, and when necessary refactor things into their own source file, it
all works out.  Not quite as neat if submodules worked completely in all
their glory, but all-in-all not bad.

In other words I was able to do everything a needed/wanted to do with
regard to syntax/parse macros in TR.  I had a few palpitations going in on
whether one could write macros in TR code which expanded into TR syntax.
Turns out it all works quite smoothly other than the noted submodule issue.

TR + Syntax/Parse is the shiniest of new hammers, must resist making
everything a macro.  Or not.