[racket] printer-dc% and printer dialog

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 18 11:58:45 EST 2012

It looks like the behavior changed when we rewrote `racket/gui' ---
probably not intentionally, but I'm not sure.

Since the behavior changed a while ago, I'm inclined to keep the new
behavior, which is that simply creating a `printer-dc%' doesn't show
the setup dialog. Instead, call `get-page-setup-from-user' to show the
print dialog.

The documentation for `can-get-page-setup-from-user?' is also out of
date. A page-setup dialog is available on all platforms.