[racket] procedure-rename

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 19:41:22 EST 2012

Hi,
I wanted procedure -procedure-rename-, but forgot its name. I looked in page
-Inferred Value Names- in the help desk, but there no mention is made of
procedure -procedure-rename-. It took me some time to find the name of the
procedure I wanted. May be a mention of -procedure-rename- in section
-Inferred Value Names-? This would have saved me some time.
Best wishes, Jos

PS Notice that my email address has changed. I cannot receive email on my
former email address. Therefore I no longer receive the monthly sent
reminders of my former subscriptions. Hope I correctly cancelled all my
subscriptions to the various PLT lists with my former email address, but may
be I have lost some of the reminders sent earlier to me.

Posted on the users mailing list.