[racket] DrRacket feature request: colored contracts

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 11 10:04:30 EST 2012

Check Syntax does have this information, but currently uses it only
for tooltips (to indicate who is to blame). Generally speaking, the
coloring is based only on lexing information (like "is this a string?"
"is this a paren?" etc). I'm not sure if that's the best thing, but
the reason I did it that was was to avoid colors flashing around, as
the check syntax information comes and goes as you edit the buffer.

Robby