[racket] 80-bit precision in Racket

From: Hugh Myers (hsmyers at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 9 11:51:57 EST 2012

As much as I love Racket, there are certainly times I miss 'C' and it's
ability to write code pretty much in assembler. As co-creator of the first
commercial fractal generation software (FracTools, FracInt was free not
commercial) I found the need to code down to the bare metal and a bit
beyond chasing yet more and more resolution :) </sigh> Now back to the
regular discussion...

--hsm