[racket] standard-module-name-resolver: contract violation

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 8 03:23:57 EST 2012

On some occasions, drracket won't compile my file, and prints an error:

standard-module-name-resolver: contract violation
  expected: module-path?
  given: '(#%foreign)

But racket or raco make on the command line works fine.

This is probably because one of the included files requires '#%foreign,
although I *think* I have seen it happen with other symbols.
Note that this bug may not appear on the first compilation, but later, so
I'm not sure how to reproduce it.

Also sometimes check-syntax displays this error too, and sometimes says all
is ok, even though running the file in drracket displays an error.

Anyone has encountered this and knows how to get rid of it?

Laurent