[racket] translate from Racket to Common Lisp

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 7 13:40:14 EST 2012

Personally I'm am far less interested in ball-park performance positioning
between Racket and some Scheme.  Nice as they all are, and I've personally
spent time with all of them.  Larceny, our summer fling was special.  I'll
never forget you.

Let's talk Heavy Weight Division here: Racket - Haskell - Scala - Clojure

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u64/which-programs-are-fastest.php?calc=chart&sbcl=on&ghc=on&ocaml=on&clojure=on&racket=on&yarv=on&python3=on