[racket] Duplicate tag issue with 'raco setup'

From: Kieron Hardy (kieron.hardy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 6 19:40:04 EST 2012

Hi all,

Running raco setup, I'm getting many duplicate tag reports. Such as:

raco setup: WARNING: duplicate tag: (part ("(planet doc.scrbl (khardy
gui-container-utils.plt 1 0))" "zz"))
raco setup: in: c:\home\racketutils\gui-container-utils\doc.scrbl
raco setup: and: C:\home\RacketUtils\gui-container-utils\doc.scrbl

I saw a mention of this in an earlier thread but didn't see any resolution.

The only difference in the two paths is that the first is the lower-cased
version of the second (which is the correct, actual, path).

I have tried setting 'raco planet link' values both with the actual and
lower case versions with no difference. The environment variable
PLTCOLLECTS is not set.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Kieron.