[racket] translate from Racket to Common Lisp

From: daniel rupistraliz avez (danielrupistralizavez at yahoo.es)
Date: Fri Nov 2 12:25:09 EDT 2012

 Hello.

  I would like to make a program that translate from Racket to Common Lisp.

  One motivation is speed, for example a recent example in the racket blog about
the 2n+1 problem gives 1200 milliseconds in Racket and 500 in sbcl (without
declaring fixnum or any other optimization).

  I was thinking of using a notation in Racket in which functions begin with an
upeer case letter, so that the translator is able to infer that the symbol
denotes a function and set according the symbol-function slot.

  Do you know about some attempts in this directions?

 Your sincerly, Daniel Rupistraliz.

Posted on the users mailing list.