[racket] Replace user32 with GTK on WinXP

From: Игорь Шилов (shilovigor at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 3 14:44:50 EDT 2012

Thanks for operative reply.
I've look in "racket\collects\mred\private\wx\platform.rkt", found there
(case (system-type)
      [(windows) (if (getenv "PLT_WIN_GTK")
                     gtk-lib
                     '(lib "mred/private/wx/win32/platform.rkt"))]
      [(macosx) '(lib "mred/private/wx/cocoa/platform.rkt")]
      [(unix) gtk-lib])

write start-racket-with-gtk.bat such this:

set PLT_WIN_GTK=#t
start D:\bin\racket\GRacket.exe

And have such error in shell window:
"ffi-lib: couldn't open libatk-1.0-0.dll", briefly.

Using procexp.exe and procmon.exe I have much more details, down to full
log of operations of gracket.exe from start to this error screen: all
loaded modules, all visited paths, all values of all environment variables.