[racket] Evaluating a module with an unintended language

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 1 22:11:12 EDT 2012

I can't think of another way. But I am also wondering why you'd want to run a program written in language L in language K. -- Matthias

p.s. To think of

 (define (hi person) ...)

as a program is wrong. You should look at the file proper where you will see the extra lines that your reader accept 'throws away'. In the near future, we will ask students to write

 #lang htdp/bsl

(and perhaps we will supply a way to create this line for young kids who can't type well).