[racket] xml/plist plist-dict

From: Steve Byan (stevebyan at verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 31 17:52:52 EDT 2012

On May 31, 2012, at 5:27 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> Tell me if this works well and I'll commit it:
>
> https://github.com/jeapostrophe/exp/blob/master/plist-dict.rkt

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

> One problem could be that it doesn't preserve the order of the
> original plist dict entries. I could switch it to use an alist and the
> dict interface, if that IS a problem.

I believe plists are supposed to be order-independent, but I'm worried about triggering latent bugs if I switch the order. (Especially so because I'm mucking with my mailer.) I hate to impose but an alist implementation would let me sleep easier. Maybe I can fake one myself after I look at your code.

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Byan <stevebyan at me.com>