[racket] Two questions about scribbling a Typed Racket library

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 30 18:33:51 EDT 2012

How do I get primitive type names linked to their definitions? When I
(require (for-label typed/racket)), I get this error:

module: identifier already imported for label from a different source in:
   #%module-begin
   typed/racket
   typed/racket

Also, what's the best way to document a type, when the type's definition
is important? I'd like something like this:

   Flomap-Transform = (Integer Integer -> invertible-2d-mapping)

instead of having to write "This type is defined as..." in the
description text.

Neil ⊥

Posted on the users mailing list.