[racket] Looping with look-behind and look-forward

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat May 26 11:50:17 EDT 2012

Do you mean that if you operated on a list it would look like this:

#lang racket

(define (running-average-of-3 l2)
  (define-values (_1 _2)
    (for/fold ((current (second l2)) (prior (first l2))) ((next (rest (rest l2))))
      (displayln (/ (+ prior current next)))
      (values next current)))
  (void))

(running-average-of-3 '(1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0))