[racket] Problem with hline in

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat May 26 10:09:59 EDT 2012

I think this is the result of cropping to the boundary box and the end
of the line is cropped on the left, but not the right (in the
attachment; in the program, it gets cropped along the bottom too).

This looks right:

#lang racket
(require slideshow)
(slide (scale (hline 30 1) 15))

So if you're using this in some larger context, you need to take into
account the actual space of the line itself when cropping.

Robby