[racket] gl2d / gl-world: Debugging strange error / determining which libraries are missing

From: JP Verkamp (racket at jverkamp.com)
Date: Thu May 17 18:09:34 EDT 2012

For whatever reason I don't have that directory. I ran this version instead:
https://raw.github.com/plt/racket/master/collects/sgl/examples/gears.rkt

That worked fine, rotating the gears as expected and printing this to
the console:
RENDERER: Mesa DRI Intel(R) 945GM x86/MMX/SSE2
VERSION: 1.4 Mesa 8.0.2
VENDOR: Tungsten Graphics, Inc
EXTENSIONS: ...

If it helps, I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 which either didn't have Racket or
at least not a newer version, so I'm installing from this PPA:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/plt/racket/ubuntu precise main