[racket] RedHat OpenShift

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 22:10:51 EDT 2012

One more thing of note.  Since the pre_build script is always run first in
the cycle, one can assume that racket is installed and working henceforth.
So the rest of RackOS system, scripts, and hooks such 'start', 'stop',
'deploy' etc.. can be written in Racket.  Putting together the Bash script
to bootstrap Racket was torture.  Should be easier now.