[racket] Strange time function results

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 16:30:35 EDT 2012

I'm definitely not the expert on this, but I just quickly subtracted the gc
time from the cpu time and the times look pretty consistent:

> (- 7176 4537)
2639
> (- 5600 2949)
2651
> (- 4040 1388)
2652

Also, I would guess that cpu time adds the time of all cores or threads or
whatever, so I assume there's some things happening in parallel? Just a
guess.