[racket] looking for a twitter library (or, failing that, OAuth 1.0)

From: Zachary Kanfer (zkanfer at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 14 02:03:59 EDT 2012

I'd like to write a program (in Arc, which is a language on top of Racket)
using the Twitter API. I'd like to use a library for Twitter, if one
exists. Does anyone know of one? I've looked on planet.racket-lang, and the
only two twitter-related libraries I can find are one using Twitter Basic
Authentication<http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=twitter.plt&owner=jaymccarthy>,
which has been disabled in favor of OAuth, and
pltwitter<http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=pltwitter.plt&owner=jaymccarthy>,
which is a Twitter clone.

I'd rather not write a library myself, but I'll work on it if I have to.
There is a library with OAuth
support<http://planet.racket-lang.org/display.ss?package=webapi.plt&owner=ryanc>,
but it implements OAuth v2, and Twitter uses OAuth v1. I'd appreciate
pointers towards anything out there that could help me out. Thanks.

-Zachary Kanfer